In this guide, we’ll take you through the wedding stationery process from start to finish, providing insight on everything: from how to find the right stationer for your budget and aesthetic, to tips on how to mail those invitations. What you’ll get:
- 1 x Digital Stationery Guide in a convenient PDF format
- Instruction on where to find inspiration for your wedding stationery design
- Education on the importance of wedding stationery
- Education on the difference between custom, semi-custom and mass-market stationery
- Information on how to choose the right stationer for you
- Education on the anatomy of an invitation suite
- Instruction on paper and printing options, from handmade paper and letterpress printing to standard cardstock and DIY
- Education on pricing and determining your wedding stationery budget
- A detailed timeline for your wedding stationery, from 7-15 months before the wedding to 3 months after the Big Day
- Education on hiring a calligrapher
- The names and templates for each calligraphy style, from traditional to modern!
- Information on the importance of proper etiquette
- A glossary of day-of stationery and calligraphy terms
- Endless advice from previous brides and industry experts, including advice on COVID-19 invitation etiquette
Wedding stationery is the first glimpse most of your guests will have of your wedding. Not only does it relay the important details, such as the wedding date, time, and venue, it also clues them in to what the day itself will be like. A good wedding invitation will communicate the formality of the event, and through materials, embellishments, and the design itself, you’ll share SO much about you and your partner’s love story, values, and vibe.
We’ll also drill down on invitation and addressing etiquette, invitation timelines, and how to incorporate it ALL on your wedding day. With information sourced directly from experienced stationers and calligraphers, including some of our coveted/beloved/esteemed Little Black Book vendors, consider this your one stop shop for all info regarding wedding stationery and calligraphy.